Highlights of Melbourne Cruise
Cruise the Yarra river and admire Melbourne's spectacular skyline on a two hour narrated city cruise.
Your cruise includes both the down and up river routes, encompassing the scenic river gardens and Herring island with the contrasting port and former-industrial Docklands area; giving you an extensive appreciation of the entire Melbourne region.
You'll get a new perspective on Melbourne from your Yarra River cruise. Accompanied by informative commentary that brings the past alive with historical details about Melbourne's original settlement by the port. Have your camera ready on your Yarra River cruise as you'll want to capture the city views and gardens you'll pass along the way.
- Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- World Congress Center and Trade Center
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center
- West Gate Bridge
- 19th-century sailing ship Polly Woodside
- Princes Bridge
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- The Governor's residence
- Herring Island
- National Tennis Center
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Olympic Park
- Victorian Arts Center spire
2 - 2 .5 hours