Grampians National Park & Australian animals small group tour from Melbourne
Explore the rugged beauty of Victoria's Grampians national Park and see Aussie wildlife on this magical day trip from Melbourne.
Be inspired by the sheer majesty of Grampians National Park, with its wilderness of rugged cliffs and cascading waterfalls, all forming the south-west section of the Great Dividing Range.
Come face to face with Australian Wildlife and tour the nearby township of Halls Gap on your small group vehicle.
Highlights on your Grampians full day tour from Melbourne include:
- Stop at the charming township of Beaufort and enjoy morning tea (included)
- Head into the heart of the Grampians National Park and stretch your legs with a walk through the breath-taking Wonderland Ranges
- Experience the awe-inspiring grandeur of the Grampians National Park or ‘Gariwerd', known by local Aborigines
- Visit picturesque Halls Gap, a unique village tucked away in the heart of the Grampians. Have free time for lunch (own expense)
- Visit Bambruk Aboriginal Cultural Centre bringing to life the amazing history and culture of the local Aboriginal communities
- Enjoy views at Boroka Lookout and the Balconies
- View Victoria Valley from Reids Lookout
- Admire the Jaws of Death
- Enjoy an easy walk to MacKenzie Falls Lookout and see a spectacular series of waterfalls. The more energetic can walk to the bottom (approximately 400 steps)
- Walk amid the emus, and see kangaroos and other native wildlife roaming free at Zumsteins Park
- Stop for an evening meal break (own expense) before returning to Melbourne