Melbourne City Afternoon Tour
Join a Melbourne city tour and see all of Melbourne's highlights in an afternoon.
The four-hour afternoon Melbourne city tour features all of Melbourne's city-centre attractions, highlighting the many cultural and leisure things to do in this vibrant city.
Then you'll leave the city behind you as you head for the towering forests and native wildlife of the Dandenong Ranges.
The afternoon Melbourne city tour includes three photo stops along the way: Melbourne's poignant Shrine of Remembrance, amongst the mountain ash gum trees of Sherbrooke Forest in the Dandenong Ranges, and the Skyhigh Observatory at the top of Mt Dandenong itself, with sweeping views over to the city of Melbourne on the horizon.
- St Paul's Cathedral and Flinders Street Station
- Arts and Cultural Centre
- Kings Domain Gardens
- Shrine of Remembrance (photo stop)
- Fashionable suburbs of South Yarra and Toorak
- Melbourne's green and leafy eastern suburbs
- Fitzroy Gardens and St Patrick's Cathedral
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Queen Victoria Market
Dandenong Ranges highlights:
- Sherbrooke Forest in the heart of the Dandenongs, with tall mountain ash eucalypt forests, kookaburras and bellbirds (photo stop)
- Enjoy traditional bush billy tea and feed cockatoos, crimson rosellas and king parrots
- Pass through quaint villages noted for their restaurants, craft shops and beautiful gardens
- Visit the Skyhigh Observatory at Mt Dandenong summit, with spectacular views of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay (photo stop)
- Views of Silvan Dam and the rolling hills of the Yarra Valley
- Law Courts and Flagstaff Gardens